Readying for Launch

The website and blog are all coming together rather nicely.  The entire site runs on WordPress, which is an open source blogging and content management system.  It’s fairly unimportant in the grand scheme of things, but what it does mean is that our foundation’s website will be able to grow […] Read more »

New Logo

I’m very pleased with our new logo.  While it’ll probably evolve and change over the years this one will do nicely.  And, considering it took around two hours to create on my old IBM R35 I say that’s a pretty good ROI. Read more »

The Start of Something New

I’ve spent a decent amount of today researching how to start a business and charity in West Virginia.  If you recall, back in January I listed 5 objectives for 2007.  40% of those objectives involved building my relationship with Alissa and getting in touch with old friends.  The other 60% […] Read more »